The Christmas Celebration
Regular price 189,50€
Unit price par
The Christmas Celebration
This more than gourmet party basket will allow you to create an event around our best products! Champagne, Foie gras, Chocolates etc... All our best selection is present. With such a product, you are sure to amaze your loved ones with its high-end and gourmet composition!
▪︎ Composed of :
▪︎ Enter :
• Whole Duck Foie Gras from Périgord 120g | House Grolière
• Fig Confit & Mango Chutney 50g | Favols
• Trout Butter 80g (Refined and creamy) | House Grolière
• Lobster Rillette 95g | Artisan Cannery Azaïs Polito
• Honey Gingerbread 120g | Les Biscuits de Mumu - Artisan Biscuit Maker in the Cévennes
▪︎ Wine & Drink:
• Champagne Cuvée Léonie Brut 75cl | Canard-Duchêne - Founded in 1868
• Red Wine Anjou Village Cuvée Carac'Terroir 75cl (Round and woody wine) | The Gacher
• Coteaux du Layon "Old Vines" 75cl (Bronze Medalist at the General Agricultural Competition in Paris) | Domaine Bodineau
▪︎ Main Course:
• Goose Stew in Cahors Wine 700g | La Campagnoise - Périgord Goose
• Artisanal Pasta - Tagliatelle Provençales 250g | Fabre
• Salted Butter Caramel with Périgord Honey 200g | Apisphere
• Special Christmas Nougats from Montélimar (With Christmas spices, a delight!) | Maffren Confectioner
• Artisan Vanilla & Strawberry Marshmallows | Erisay Catering
• Heirloom Hazelnut & Fig Macarons | Les Biscuits de Mumu - Artisan Biscuit Maker in the Cevennes
• Chocolate Filled 9 Pieces | Louis' Sweets - BIA Chocolate Factory
Packaged in its Wicker Basket with ribbon and menu.
✔️ 100% French, artisanal and traditional products
✔️ Home delivery in 48H
✔️ Perfect to send and gift
✔️ Customizable word when adding to Basket
Who are we ?
But where does this know-how come from? Since when and when was it invented?
Founded in May 2020, our brand
Our Terroir is full of recipes, dishes, know-how, which have made it possible to build this reputation. And which is often forgotten.
We work with producers and artisans located throughout France.
Passing through the Deux-Sèvres where we are located, Anjou, Périgord, the Basque Country, Provence and many others, the selection of our products as well as their quality is essential in order to rediscover our terroir, sometimes forgotten, through our baskets.
100% French PRODUCTS:
We select our products carefully and with respect for the
Products essentially French and made in the traditional way!
We put together boxes that will delight your taste buds, with the best specialties,
essentially traditional products which we hope will allow you create the event with your loved ones!
And above all, Bon Appétit!
Baskets wrapped like a gift.
Do you want to create a surprise of size and quality? All our baskets are carefully wrapped, like a gift and composed of a menu, with stories and anecdotes about the products for the most detailed of them.
A quality and fast shipment.
Your orders are processed as soon as possible. Sent with care by our shipping team, each of our boxes preserves the products so that they are delivered in 48-72 hours completely intact.